ARCHITECTING Podcast - Career + Lifestyle Mentoring for Architects looking to move beyond overwhelm and make a difference through design
Getting Comfortable with Uncertainty
Manage episode 362345765 series 2923058
The only thing that's constant is change. So why do we resist it so much? This episode explores ways you can lean into uncertainty and leverage it to be more innovative and creative (and stable) than ever.
- Sign up for Stressless Success to dive deeper into this issue https://architecting.samcart.com/products/stressless-success-academy/
- Uncertainty is growth. It challenges you to question the status quo and what you really value.
- When you are clear about your purpose, it becomes a compass to navigate uncertainty and see it as an adventure and an opportunity.
- Check yourself when you feel risk adverse and explore what underlying fear is there that your purpose can guide you through.
- Build your sense of purpose by having a 100% hour each day where you commit to personal development
- Steps for embracing uncertainty: feel into the body and what it's telling you about the situation, check your choices against your purpose, seek out the adjacent possible.
Join the architecting community:
Interested in sponsoring a show or having me as a guest on your podcast or community? Stop here to get information.
Into/outro music Alive by Richard Wasson Copyright 2019