ARCHITECTING Podcast - Career + Lifestyle Mentoring for Architects looking to move beyond overwhelm and make a difference through design
Are You Asking the Right Questions About Your Time Committments?
Manage episode 361510571 series 2923058
It's Time Management week! Join us as we explore different aspects of how you spend (or waste) your most valuable resource. This episode provides you with questions to help you check in before you commit- whether it's to a work deadline or baking cupcakes for the PTO bake sale.
- As your capacity to manage your time grows, your bandwidth will increase, allowing you to take on more opportunities.
- Work you love energizes you, work you don't depletes you. Choose wisely.
- Ask these five questions before you begin doing anything:
- Does it need to be done?
- Do I want to do it?
- Who else can do it?
- Why does doing it matter to me?
- How can I make it happen?
Get all of the Time Management Week Communications by Subscribing to my newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/3e3d2f5fd963/subscribe
Watch the Low Key Time management replay here: http://architectingpodcast.com/index.php/lowkey/
Join the architecting community:
Interested in sponsoring a show or having me as a guest on your podcast or community? Stop here to get information.
Into/outro music Alive by Richard Wasson Copyright 2019