Manage episode 302501161 series 2800920
The main reason that people continue to watch a video is that they’re genuinely interested in the topic.
What if there were some key questions that every creator could ask that would help them figure out where their viewers are in their progress and who exactly they should be creating content for?
Do you want more tips on creating videos? You can easily watch and search past episodes here.
Want the 7 QUESTIONS so you can follow along?
- Who are they?
- What problem are they trying to solve?
- What goals are they pursuing?
- Do they have previous experience with the topic?
- Where and how will they likely find or access the video?
- What is their skill level?
- What related topics should they also be learning?