Manage episode 338319957 series 3342345
Get the week's news on Kubernetes, the cloud native landscape, and the wider world of tech. Co-hosts Eric Gregory and Nick Chase break through the jargon and help you make sense of it all.
Nick returns from his time off last week to discuss the latest developments in some major social engineering attacks as well as debates around package manager security practices. We've also got space internet, a new way to look at edge computing, robots, and so much more.
Topics for this week include:
- More on last week's Twilio story
- Google's bug boss: finding vulns is 'totally useless'
- Fileless malware attacks with containers
- A discussion on Dev tooling
- A deep dive into the current state of Edge computing
- Rural broadband
- A double dose of Whack-a-Doodle
We've also included a Radio Cloud Native survey along with this week's episode. We'd really appreciate if you would take a few minutes to fill it out & give us a better understanding of the types of stories you'd like to see more of, topics that we may be missing & anything else that will help us improve our show!
Survey link - https://forms.gle/S6qTHS9FR6MuHMsY9