Manage episode 335181836 series 3342345
Each week, Eric Gregory, Sr. Technical Writer, and Nick Chase, Director of Technical Marketing & Developer Relations, break down the interesting & impactful stories from across the cloud native technology landscape. This week's leading stories were Arm elbowing its way into the cloud space (pun intended), shift-left security trends from Snyk, a lengthy discussion about computer science education reform, and so much more.
This week's topics include:
- GCP announces new Arm-based compute engine for the cloud
- Non-terrestrial 5G from Qualcomm, Ericsson & Thales
- Snyk finds success with tool for "shift-left" security approach
- Discussion: do you think we will see a move towards Dev-centric security tooling?
- GCC steering committee votes to approve Rust front-end
- Upwork & TENT partner to assist Ukrainian refugees with job placement
- Have we finally reached the end of the Elon vs. Twitter saga?
- Big Tech calls for computer science to be taught to US students K-12
- Former crypto giant Celsius files Chapter 11