Manage episode 341794400 series 2954791
Did you know that different sound frequencies and the cycles of the moon have a huge impact on our health, mood, creativity, and even our work? Today’s guest believes that, by understanding these important instruments, we can work with them to improve and empower every aspect of our lives.
Kirsten Korot is an Intuitive Coach, Master Vibrational Sound Therapist, Guided Imagery Master, and Founder of Nature Nurture Experiences. Her philosophy centers on the belief that, as our inner world transforms, our outer world can begin to shift and blossom too.
Based in Los Angeles, Kirsten practices integrative wellness that takes your emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual well being into consideration. She loves to educate people on the science behind the modalities that she uses in order for them to be proactive and understand the benefits of these practices in their own self-care routines.
Today, we get a glimpse into Kirsten’s story and how she found sound therapy for herself before digging into some of the beautiful services that she offers. You’ll learn why no two sound baths are the same, how you can practice self-care with your furry friend, and how moonology can not only help you facilitate a deeper connection with your intuition but also help you to become a better manifester, plus so much more.
Make sure to stay tuned until the end for a taste of what a sound bath with Kirsten is like. Trust us, you won’t want to miss this energizing conversation!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Why Kirsten believes that sound therapy found her
- How she healed herself using cymatics
- Ways conventional medicine is opening up to different healing modalities
- An incredible example of the power of mind over body
- Some of the remarkable work Kristen has done with others
- Why no two sound baths are alike!
- How animals respond to sound therapy
- Why Kirsten refers to her wolf pack as her soul family
- The ancient connection between humans and wolves
- Taking time to practice self-care with your dog
- Kirsten’s focus on working intuitively with her clients
- Understanding moonology (and how it differs from astrology)
- Tapping into your intuition to become a better manifester
- A look at Kirsten’s corporate offering
- How these tools help facilitate creativity and create more clarity
- Kirsten treats us to a brief, beautiful sound bath
Become an Inner Eye Member here.
For further information and resources on this topic and more, visit our website here.
To listen to more episodes, head to Apple Podcasts!
Connect with Jamie and Maggie: