Being a Good Podcast Guest: Interview Best Practices and Jessica Rhodes’ Podcast Entrepreneurship Journey as the Creator of Interview Connections
Manage episode 341260443 series 2474440
In this episode of Podcasting Smarter, we're speaking to Jessica Rhodes of Interview Connection, a podcast booking agency, about starting her podcast business, how to be a great guest and what podcasters should look for when booking guests.
In this episode we'll cover:
- How Jessica got into podcasting and started Interview Connections in 2013
- Tips & best practices for being a good podcast guest
- Common crutch words to avoid during an interview
- What podcasters should look for when booking guests and how to be a welcoming host
- Setting expectations for guest and episode promotion
- How Jessica started to get clients and built her company within the podcasting industry
- How she learned what to charge clients and build up her rates
You can get in touch with Jessica Rhodes and find Interview Connections here.
Podcast Smarter is the official in-house podcast by Podbean.
Podbean is a podcast publishing and monetization service, hosting almost 600,000 podcasts. If you’re looking to start your own podcast, monetize your podcast and livestream directly to your listeners, you can set up an account at podbean.com
To contact Podcasting Smarter with questions get in contact at email@example.com