Manage episode 358651819 series 3422775
Where do you think a dream goes when you wake up? Does a dream travel? What do you think about recurring dreams?
In this episode we have Part I of my conversation with Tara Rin Burke of the Witches Muse & Co-Creatrix of the Dreamscapes Academy Collective.
In this episode we talk about Tara, their background, land acknowledgment, dream tending, dreams, and imagination.
Part II coming next Thursday!
Part II will continue the conversation about dreams, while connecting dreams to social justice, collective dreaming, and more.
"I dream a dream that dreams back at me." - Toni Morrison
- 3:43 | Tara’s Story
- 8:01 | How Tara Identifies with Being a Binary Witch, Bad Bitch, Sagittarius Stellium, Survivor, Spiritual Artist, Nerd, Yonsei, Story Teller, Deep Listener, and Divine Dreamer
- 15:10 | Land Acknowledgement
- 21:07 | What is the Witches Muse?
- 26:44 | Dreamwork and Dream Tending
- 32:22 | Dream Practice and Dream Journaling
- 38:31 | Dreams as Entities, Where Do You Think a Dream Goes When You Wake Up?
- 42:13 | Recurring Dreams
- 45:14 | Imagination, Dreaming and the Imaginal Colonial Complex
Links from the Episode!
- Interactive Map: Native-Land.Ca
- Land Acknowledgement Guide
- Honor Native Land
- Astrologer Ari Felix
- Dream Tending with Dr. Stephen Aizenstat
- Octavia Butler
- Brandan Odums
Poem: When I Met my Muse by William Stafford
Music: Movement of the Unknown by William Claeson
Where to Find Tara:
The Witches Muse
Check out Dreamscapes Academy:
You can find me at: