Manage episode 371677358 series 3332465
In this episode of Kubernetes Bytes, Ryan and Bhavin talk to Kyle Forster CEO at RunWhen - a platform for troubleshooting Kubernetes with Generative AI assistance. The discussion starts by talking about LLMs and GPTs, and why everyone is building a ChatBot powered by AI. They then talk about how Generative AI can act as a co-pilot for SREs working with Kubernetes, and help them troubleshoot things faster. Watch this episode to learn more about how AI can help you become the 10x engineer / SRE instead of replacing you at your company.
Join the Kubernetes Bytes slack using: https://bit.ly/k8sbytes
Ready to shop better hydration, use my special link https://zen.ai/apaSnaIFOuee5jScqZ28a03tKKvQiqkyz8mtm9wipoE to save 20% off anything you order.
- 00:30 Introduction
- 04:44 Cloud Native News
- 18:10 Interview with Kyle
- 58:43 Takeaways
Cloud Native News:
- RunWhen - https://www.runwhen.com/
- RunWhen Local - https://docs.runwhen.com/public/runwhen-local/getting-started-with-runwhen-local
- Kyle's LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/kyforster/
- Ugly Command Party - https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7087375534606712833/