Manage episode 246725737 series 52378
Christof Koch returns to Brain Science for the 3rd time and in this episode he shares his new book The Feeling of Life Itself: Why Consciousness Is Widespread but Can't Be Computed. He tells us why he doesn't think the Neural Correlates of Consciousness (NCC) are enough to explain subjective experience and he gives us a brief overview of the Integrated Information Theory (IIT) of Consciousness.
Links and References:
- Please visit http://brainsciencepodcast.com for references and episode transcripts.
Please Visit Our Sponsors:
- Please complete a brief audience survey.
- Send email to email@example.com or post voice feedback at http://speakpipe.com/docartemis.
- To win an Amazon gift certificate: post a review of Brain Science in iTunes and send me a screenshot.
- Learn about Premium Content at http://brainsciencepodcast.com/donations
- Learn about Dr. Campbell's new coaching efforts at http://brainsciencepodcast.com/coaching
- Sign up for the free Brain Science Newsletter to get show notes automatically every month.
- Check out the free Brain Science Mobile app for iOS, Android, and Windows.
Connect on Social Media:
Contact Dr. Campbell:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: http://speakpipe.com/docartemis