ARCHITECTING Podcast - Career + Lifestyle Mentoring for Architects looking to move beyond overwhelm and make a difference through design
Plug in the Toaster: 3 Ways to Activate Your Potential
Manage episode 366689107 series 2923058
Are you so busy qualifying yourself that you've lost touch of why it matters? If you want to have greater impact, get that prized role, raise or promotion, think about your energy. Listen for three ways you can activate your why and get more career traction!
- While staff is the most valuable asset at any company, you have to activate your specific value.
- Value is not the sum of your accomplishments, it's the magnetic energy you bring to activate them.
- Trying to have mass appeal dilutes your value.
- Your purpose is your differentiator
- Apply your purpose like a photo filter to everything you do
- The success equation is the three thing you stand for consistently. Tell your story - make it clear to people what they get when they work with you.
Subscribe to the Architecting YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF6YRsB8K--OC1pH8nc8rDA
Join the architecting community:
Interested in sponsoring a show or having me as a guest on your podcast or community? Stop here to get information.
Into/outro music Alive by Richard Wasson Copyright 2019