ARCHITECTING Podcast - Career + Lifestyle Mentoring for Architects looking to move beyond overwhelm and make a difference through design
Navigating a Multipassionate Career: Interview with Kate Cherichello
Manage episode 365413641 series 2923058
Multipassionate people get a bad rap. You're drawn to many seemingly different things because you are so creative. My guest Kate Cherichello helps you find the throughline in it all and shows how to leverage your skills and interests to get better at everything.
- One passion can help you introduce innovation or bring mastery to a different career, so take the time to build skills even if they seem unrelated to your primary career.
- Pursuing multiple career arcs pushes you out of your comfort zone
- Don't be afraid to embrace change- nothing is ever wasted. Who you were informs who you will be.
- Start small but be consistent about the path you want to follow.
- Don't compare yourself to others because you don't know the work that went into the "overnight success," or the pain behind a flawless public facade
- Your definition of success will evolve over time, but it's always rooted in doing things that make you feel good.
Connect with Kate: https://www.katecherichello.com/
Instagram Podcast: https://www.instagram.com/positively_kate/
Instagram Fitness: https://www.instagram.com/be.bykate/
Subscribe to the Architecting YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF6YRsB8K--OC1pH8nc8rDA
Join the architecting community:
Interested in sponsoring a show or having me as a guest on your podcast or community? Stop here to get information.
Into/outro music Alive by Richard Wasson Copyright 2019