Manage episode 342493098 series 173083
The path to creating a great relationship is not about creating a perfect relationship. Perfect relationships don’t exist. However, resilient relationships are attainable and perfectly imperfect! Listen to today’s show to learn some great practices for a resilient relationship.
In this episode with Dr. Karen Skerrett, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- What exactly a resilient relationship looks like
- The value of perspective when dealing with relationship conflict
- The importance of noticing and paying attention to our partner
- Cultivating an attitude of curiosity and how it will improve your relationship
- The importance of anticipating challenges and using them as opportunities for growth with your partner.
- And much more!
BetterHelp is an online therapy platform that will assess your needs and match you with your own licensed professional therapist. Start living a happier life today and get 10% off your first month by visiting BetterHelp.com/IDO.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices