Manage episode 343379178 series 173083
No punchline here. Just a great interview with two therapists who are also in a relationship together. Listen to today’s show for valuable tips to improve your relationship and for amazing personal insights into what it’s like when two relationship experts are in a relationship with one another.
In this episode with John Kim and Vanessa Bennet, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- John and Vanessa’s experience as two therapists in relationship with one another
- How to deal with an ambivalent partner or move through ambivalence yourself
- How to navigate different attachment styles in a relationship
- What to do if you feel clingy in your relationship
- Daily practices for a thriving relationship
- And much more!
Dipsea is an audio app full of short, sexy stories and guided sessions that are designed to turn you on and help you get in touch with yourself. Get a 30 day free trial when you go to DipseaStories.com/IDO.
Lumi Labs Microdose Gummies are infused with entry-level doses of THC, so you can feel just the right amount of good to feel healthier and perform better. To learn more and to get free shipping and 30% off your first order, go to microdose.com and use the code IDO.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices