Manage episode 298693135 series 2440978
Recording date: 07/01/2021
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Misko Hevery @mhevery
Brought to you by
- @Qwikdev on Twitter
- A first look at Qwik - the HTML first framework
- Death by Closure (and how Qwik solves it)
- TTI (Time to Interactive)
- Lazy Loading
- Defer attribute in HTML
- Do google analytics slow down my site?
- Adam Bradley on Twitter
- ASP.NET View State
- Qwik on Twitter
- Qwik on GitHub
- Qwik Discord
- 03:54 Guest introduction
- 05:50 What is your new web framework?
- 08:48 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 09:49 How does it work to delay code that you need?
- 17:34 How does a developer decide how to handle button clicks?
- 22:15 What mental model is required for developers to use this?
- 25:00 How is Qwik different in it's rendering?
- 35:19 Sponsor: Ionic
- 36:07 How does it work with apps that have lots of components?
- 41:52 When did this idea come to you?
- 43:11 We're not taking advantage of browsers in 2021
- 45:35 What's the road map for Qwick?
- 47:32 How do people get started with Qwick now?
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.