Manage episode 295144247 series 1931042
Deb Acker is an Intuitive Relationship Healer who helps women heal their relationships, especially their inner relationship. The result: Deeply rooted, loving relationships in all areas of their life and feeling calm, safe and in control, no matter what’s occurring in their personal experience or our outer world. In fact, Deb’s clients often share that their work together is more powerful than years of therapy. When she's not coaching, speaking or writing, you can find Deb working out, in nature or traveling the world.
In this episode of Visionary Souls, we explored...
Deb’s journey in helping people heal from unhealthy and toxic relationships
Our abandonment trauma and what it invites us to transmute + integrate
What it means to be relational
What if we could say: “I don’t have it together and I don’t have to pretend to know everything”
How we are not here to figure it all out: we are here to play, to explore and be present
How when we feel safe within ourselves, we can feel safe in the world and in relationships
The infinite potentials for expressions of relationships we can explore
What is your Love brand?
And SOUL much more...come play!
Connect with Deb:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deborahackercoaching
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/deborahacker/
- To learn the truth about your relationship pain and what’s needed to transform this, apply for Deb’s Complimentary 30-Minute Relationship Assessment here: bit.ly/relationship-assessment-application
- To find out how we heal our deepest-rooted patterns and fully forgive in our lives, check out Deb’s book, Living Deeply: A Transformational Journey Through Deep Pain, Loss and Abandonment to Healing, Self-Love and Miracles: bit.ly/livingdeeplybook
- For a fresh perspective on relationships and what really causes relationship issues + how to heal these, check out Deb’s New YouTube Channel, The Relationship Healing Channel for Women here: bit.ly/DebYouTubeChannel
- Plus, for additional complimentary teachings on relationships and relationship healing, sign-up for Deb’s blog: bit.ly/DebRelationshipBlog
- And, to find out more about Deb, her work and how she can support you, head to: www.deborahacker.com