You Have a Lot to Offer this World | Perspective is Everything
Manage episode 350566673 series 1095408
If I didn’t know better, I’d think it was hardwired at birth.
…an inability to see our true impact.
…those wonderful ripples and echoes we make every minute of every day…that affect far more people than we’ll ever know.
Where does this myopia come from?
Probably a lack of perspective to start and a host of other bandits constantly stealing it whenever we do get some.
I’m not entirely sure, but here’s what I do know.
YOU matter more than you think you do.
No matter your age, occupation, or family life.
There are people out there who need you. They rely on you.
They need you to do whatever it is you do day in and day out.
They need you to do what you ache to do.
They need you big time.
The title of this week’s podcast pretty much says it all. You have a lot to offer this world. Perspective is everything.
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
- Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
- I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
- Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
- Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook.
- Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!