How to Negotiate a Lowball Salary Offer
Manage episode 338318302 series 1095408
Has an employer ever lowballed you? This could be for a job offer for your new employment. It can be a promotion and pay “raise.” Really anything where you think you deserve A LOT more.
Well, the bad news is you got lowballed. The good news is I help you with exactly what to do when this happens.
The first thing before we get all huffy and puffy about it is to understand the situation.
That’s right. Perspective goes a long way. Information goes a long way. Put the two together and you can go, well, pretty darn far.
If you maintain composure and ask the super-duper, right-to-the-heart question I serve up in this week’s podcast, you’ll nail this.
Join me for How to Negotiate a Lowball Salary Offer and let’s get you some more dough.
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!