Manage episode 302713440 series 2512102
By popular demand, Alex breaks down all the challenges of his latest self-storage acquisition from Jackson, Mississippi, including a request from the seller that complicated the whole transaction and an e-mail from the bank with bad news. Tune in and get a few takeaways that will prepare for your next self-storage deal.
- Is it usual to visit the facility before getting under contract?
- How to evaluate the potential of a market?
- Buying a business without the asset: Is it necessary to hire corporate attorneys?
- Why do you need to be organized with your paperwork and finances?
- 14 lessons learned about real estate investing on a macro level and self-storage specifics
To be notified of opportunities to be involved in upcoming storage deals, send me an email: email@example.com
- ‘’Being resourceful is one of the most important ingredients to success. ’’ - Alex Pardo
- ‘’You are the best investment you could possibly make. ’’ -Alex Pardo
Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life, Tomorrow, Live It Today!
🔊 LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE TO THE FLIP EMPIRE SHOW (PODCAST) on Apple Podcasts ▶︎ https://www.flipempire.com/podcast
📺 SUBSCRIBE TO ALEX PARDO’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
🚀 How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today ▶︎ https://www.AscendYourSuccess.com/
FOLLOW ALEX ON:
★ INSTAGRAM → http://instagram.com/alexpardo25
★ FACEBOOK → https://www.facebook.com/alexpardo15
★ LINKEDIN → https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-pardo
★ YOUTUBE → https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
ASK ALEX A QUESTION:
Have a question you want to feature in an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Visit http://leftmainrei.com/flipempire to schedule your free demo and see the most powerful CRM system built for real estate investors, BY real estate investors!