008 The Future of Co-ops and Talent Development; Best Practices from Ian Sladen, VP of Drexel University
Manage episode 292709030 series 2872266
In this episode, Ian Sladen was interviewed by Bakhtiyor Isoev. Ian Sladen, who has nearly 25 years of experience as a higher education professional and currently serves as Drexel University’s Vice President of Cooperative Education and Career Development. He provides leadership for the Steinbright Career Development Center through vision and strategic direction for cooperative education and career services programs.
Prior to this role, Mr. Sladen was the associate dean and co-founder of Drexel’s Charles D. Close School of Entrepreneurship. As Associate Dean, Ian assisted in curriculum development for the School’s BA and MS degrees in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, established the Entrepreneurship Co-op program in conjunction with the Steinbright Career Development Center, and helped the Charles D. Close School achieve national ranking by the Princeton Review/Entrepreneur within five years of its founding.
In the podcast, Ian Sladen will share his insights in The Future of Co-ops and Talent Development;
- The Future of Co-ops and Talent Development
- Getting to the Field of Higher Education
- Understanding about Student Success Outside of Classroom
- Helping Student Success Outside the Classroom
- Work Integrated Learning
- Business Practices during Pandemic
- The Future in Co-ops Education and Career Development
- Solutions Institute Drexel Students Real Case Study
- DSI Customized Training and Development rapid changing of Workforce
- Career Readiness and Employability
- The biggest area of Opportunity of Student Success outside of Classroom,
- Co-ops and Career Readiness
This show is sponsored by http://4stay.com/
Want to partner with 4stay? Explore our Turnkey All-in-One Solutions at http://offcampus.4stay.com/ or http://landlords.4stay.com/.
Email us at email@example.com or learn more at http://4stay.com/
More episodes here at https://podcast.4stay.com/