Manage episode 328984198 series 2872402
Scott Turman, a technologist, entrepreneur, and Amazon top 10 author that is making book writing accessible. He is the founder and CEO of BrightRay Publishing, a company that offers writing and publishing services for founders, CEOs, celebrities, sports figures, politicians, and other high performing professionals. After struggling to write a book for years, Scott was able to quickly co-write two books with his industry disrupting process done at BrightRay - that doesn’t include ghost writers.
Before beginning his publishing career, he wrote code for organizations such as NASA, the US Department of Defense, Disney, and another Fortune 500’s. As a side note, Scott was named after the fourth astronaut in space, Scott Carpenter! His father, Arthur Turman, had worked with Scott Carpenter on Mercury-Atlas 7 at NASA.
During the show we discuss:
● Effective methods for establishing credibility in your industry.
● Create your own personal brand.
● Brand yourself.
● Promote your company's brand.
● Convey your personal brand.
● Create and market a brand.
● Role of social media platforms plays in helping you establish and promote your brand in your industry.
● Create your own strong brand and name.
● Personal branding helps you in promoting yourself.
● Factors should you consider when developing your own brand.
● Market yourself in the world.
● of credibility in business.
● Factors apply to credibility.
● Effective technique to establish credibility in an industry.
● Consequences of constructing your own in your career or path.
● Factors should you consider when deciding on a target market for establishing and promoting your brand.