Manage episode 361736997 series 1436998
Join me as I speak with Andrew Biernat, a renowned Author Success Coach at selfpublishing.com. In this exclusive interview, we discuss the most important steps you need to take to build a strong personal brand and grow your online presence.
Andrew shares his expertise on:
- Turning your experience into a bestselling book
- The importance of relaunching your book and the 5 types of relaunches to choose from
- Key lessons and tips to help you relaunch your book successfully
- Overcoming the #1 challenge authors face when working on their book
- Common traits of successful authors and tips to help you prepare for your first coaching call
- Lessons learned from 100s of coaching calls with our authors and how that can help with your book
This interview is a must-listen for anyone looking to improve their personal brand and authorship. Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn from Andrew and take your book to the next level.
P.S. Want to receive personalized coaching from Andrew for your book? Schedule a call with our team today at https://selfpublishing.com/schedule.
Here are some links that might come in handy:
- SPS 044: Using A Free + Shipping Book Funnel with Anik Singal
- SPS 115: Using Atomic Habits To Write & Publish A Book with James Clear
- SPS 127: Traditional vs. Self Publishing: Which You Should Choose with Ruth Soukup
- SPS 095: The Five Love Languages: Selling 15 Million Copies with Gary Chapman
- SPS 056: How I Sold 46M Copies of My Self Published Book with Robert Kiyosaki