Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on June 21, 2023 03:05 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 280680507 series 2112527
In this podcast, we share the inspiring story of the Wright brothers. It helps entrepreneurs understand that you don’t always need to be well funded or well connected or well educated to succeed. Sometimes, we think if we don’t have these things we can’t get started. And as a result, we never do anything. In this podcast, we talk about how sometimes these limitations are actually an asset to your success.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why being well funded, well connected, or well educated aren’t requirements for successful entrepreneurship
- How the Wright brothers lack of funding and connections meant they approached things differently and led to their success
- Why a balance between theory and action is important to move forward
In this episode, we’ll challenge you to:
- Be inspired by the lessons from the Wright brother’s story
- View failure as a learning lesson
- Learn through action, not just theory
- Don’t care about your disadvantages
- Focus and don’t get distracted by fame and success
- Do it for the right reasons
- Identify the things you can do today to be “secretly amazing”
- Visit our website to learn more about this podcast Riadi.me/118
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends. Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for the Riadi Club Podcast!