Manage episode 360117076 series 3342345
Get the week's news on Kubernetes, the cloud native landscape, and the wider world of tech. Co-hosts Eric Gregory and Nick Chase break through the jargon and help you make sense of it all.
This week Eric is once more joined by everybody's favorite guest host: John Jainschigg. They dive into the recent Swarm-only mode vulnerability (identified by the teams at Mirantis), an Azure exploit that gave security researchers control of Bing, the resolution to the Docker "Free Teams" saga, emerging use cases for LLMs, and - as always - a whole lot more!
A full list of topics for this week's episode include:
- Swarm overlay network security issue
- Fairwinds Kubernetes Benchmark Report 2023
- BingBang - Azure vulnerabilities give researchers control of Bing
- OpenAI's letter & Yudkowsky's rejoinder
- Threat analysis via ChatGPT
- Updates on Docker's "Free Teams"
- Twitter posts "the algorithm"
- Open source Curl project sponsored by Bloomberg
- Alberta Grad student deploys serverless Kubernetes
If you want to listen to more episodes of Radio Cloud Native, please visit https://www.mirantis.com/radiocloudnative/ to download, or find them wherever you prefer to consume your podcasts.