Manage episode 353689787 series 3342345
Get the week's news on Kubernetes, the cloud native landscape, and the wider world of tech. Co-hosts Eric Gregory and Nick Chase break through the jargon and help you make sense of it all.
Eric is flying solo again this week & takes a short-but-sweet look at the trending stories of the week, including the ramifications of surging cloud & Kubernetes costs, two major Git vulnerabilities, some fun resources from Wasm (Eric's favorite) & eBPF, and - as always - so much more.
If your interested in a more in-depth look at WasmEdge & WebAssembly on Kubernetes in general, check out Eric's recent Tech Talk on the topic here: https://www.mirantis.com/labs/running-webassembly-applications-on-kubernetes-with-wasmedge
A full list of topics for this week's episode include:
- Surging cloud & Kubernetes costs: what are the ramifications?
- Git vulnerabilities
- LastPass/GoTo breach update
- eBPF to solve problems sidecar can't
- Wasm-powered SQLite as replacement for WebSQL
- Apple releases Lisa source code
- Chuck-e-Cheese (yes, that Chuck-e-Cheese