Manage episode 364095761 series 2916895
This week Chris, Danii, and Cheech are back at 565 Live for another episode of Poor Man's Podcast. In the first half, we're joined by Michelle Koper of Pittsburgh Foodie Girls. Michelle reviews her top bloody marys around Pittsburgh. The gang each taste and review "Hazy IPA" by Penn Brewery. In the second half we're joined by guest film maker Jeff Michaels. And, as always, the New News with Danii Kaufman.
Some of the topics discussed during the show are:
• Millvale Music Festival recap
• Grist House stage
• Incredible bands Chris introduced including Mother of Earl, Paging Doctor Moon, Working Breed, Luke and the Second Coming, and more
• Lost car in Millvale
• Rhythm & Brews 2023
• Top bloody marys around Pittsburgh
• Film making/ Director of photography
• Filming music videos
• Deep Creek Lake
• The importance of just showing up
• Video game soundtrack documentary
• New York is sinking
• Oscar Meyer changes name of "Weinermobile"
• Dr.Pepper flavored ice cream
• And The New News with Danii Kaufman
"Thanks for listening!"