Maximizing Your Podcast’s Reach with Twitter for Podcast Promotion
Manage episode 330918383 series 2474440
In this episode of Podcasting Smarter, we get into tips and best practices for how to make the biggest impact and grow your podcast through Twitter!
We're speaking to Podbean's Podcast Specialist, Roni Gosch, about how to effectively use Twitter specifically to build your podcast audience.
In this episode we cover:
- How you can use Twitter to reach out to potential guests for your podcast within your show's topic
- Why you should be tweeting outside of just posting new episodes as they are published
- How to reach out to other podcasters within your niche and grow your show with collaborations, ad swaps, retweets and community building
- Podbean's social share and how you can use it to promote your podcast
- Setting boundaries and staying safe on social media
Podcast Smarter is the official in-house podcast by Podbean.
Podbean is a podcast publishing and monetization service, hosting almost 600,000 podcasts. If you’re looking to start your own podcast, monetize your podcast and livestream directly to your listeners, you can set up an account at podbean.com
To contact Podcasting Smarter with questions get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org