Manage episode 364322294 series 2534626
We recommend listening to the full teaching, SIN - A Breach of Relationship | Part 10, before listening to this Afterburn.
Some of the topics covered are:
• Have patience with Elohim - He’s patient with us
• The application of the anointing oil in action
• Why do people go to a “prophecy conference?”
• Are lesbians sinning according to Scripture?
• No one know that day or hour of Messiah’s return
• Should a righteous one use self-defense?
• Grumbling is what one does instead of fixing something
• Balancing your emotions with the mechanics of doing Torah
• Mateo Hoffman asks Rabbi a question
• Rabbi says these two things will be happening soon
• Should we be reading the other writings - Enoch, Jasher, etc.?
• Do women have to get married, or can they serve other purposes?
• Doesn’t Matthew 5:20 tell us who will not be in the Kingdom?
… and much more!
Afterburn: also known in the fitness world as the “afterburn effect,” simply put, the more intense the exercise, the more oxygen your body consumes afterward.
This effect could occur spiritually after the intense teachings Rabbi Berkson delivers each week. This Afterburn Q&A session allows your mind and soul to consume more understanding (oxygen).
Take advantage of new teachings every week. Please click the "LIKE" button if this podcast has been a blessing.
To learn more about MTOI, visit our website, https://mtoi.org.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mtoiworldwide
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mtoi_worldwide
You can contact MTOI by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 423-250-3020.
Join us for Shabbat Services & Torah Study LIVE, streamed on our YouTube Channel every Saturday at 1:15 pm and every Friday for Torah Study Live Stream at 7:30 pm, eastern time.