Manage episode 304819114 series 2991632
US equities had their best week in nearly three months last week as a good start to Q3 earnings season and improving Covid trends helped overcome inflation and Fed tapering worries. SPI Futures up 31 points at the Saturday morning close. Get up to speed with Henry's Breakfast Briefing.
- ASX SPI Futures up 31 points.
- US market firm on better corporate and economic numbers.
- Gold falls 1.7% Oil up 1%.
- Resources in focus on commodity price rises.
- ALL launches $3.9bn UK bid and equity raising.
Why not sign up for a free trial? Get access to expert insights and independent research and become a better investor.