Manage episode 333858905 series 1391411
OSS developer Jessica Sachs joins Jerod & Kball to discuss re-launching and maintaining Faker.js after it was abandoned last January, Component Driven Development & Neopets!
Changelog++ members save 6 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Retool – The low-code platform for developers to build internal tools — Some of the best teams out there trust Retool…Brex, Coinbase, Plaid, Doordash, LegalGenius, Amazon, Allbirds, Peloton, and so many more – the developers at these teams trust Retool as the platform to build their internal tools. Try it free at retool.com/changelog
- Sourcegraph – Transform your code into a queryable database to create customizable visual dashboards in seconds. Sourcegraph recently launched Code Insights — now you can track what really matters to you and your team in your codebase. See how other teams are using this awesome feature at about.sourcegraph.com/code-insights
- Raygun – Never miss another mission-critical issue again — Raygun Alerting is now available for Crash Reporting and Real User Monitoring, to make sure you are quickly notified of the errors, crashes, and front-end performance issues that matter most to you and your business. Set thresholds for your alert based on an increase in error count, a spike in load time, or new issues introduced in the latest deployment. Start your free 14-day trial at Raygun.com
- Jessica Sachs – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
- Kevin Ball – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
Notes and Links
- Open source developer corrupts his own files, impacting millions
- 🎧 JS Party #210: What’s in your package.json?
- Component Driven User Interfaces
- The Neopets HTML Guide
- Histoire - A new way to write stories
- Svelte Summit 2022
- 🎧 JS Party #148: Thank you, Dr. Bahmutav!
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!