Manage episode 306196730 series 2530845
This Asher Sales Sense Podcast - “Selling with Authentic Persuasion” - features host John Asher with guest Jason Cutter, Sales Success Architect and Keynote Speaker in Fort Myers, Florida. Jason is the CEO and Founder of the Cutter Consulting Group and the author of the book with the same name as this episode’s title - Selling With Authentic Persuasion: Transform from Order Taker to Quota Breaker. Jason is also the host of the Authentic Persuasion Show, the Scalable Call Center Sales podcast, and Call Center Confidence with Cutter & Catt.
About John's Guest:
With a degree in Marine Biology, years of experience tagging sharks, then time spent at Microsoft on the tech support team, Jason didn’t know what he wanted to do with his life. He fell into sales at age 27, following the path of so many others: no plans on being in sales, no training, no coaching, and no real leadership. But after 18 successful years in sales seeing so many sales teams struggle, he’s made it his mission to empower over one million people to become AUTHENTIC PERSUADERS.
- What was it about his path in life that led to an ability to sell so effectively?
- Why do most people end up in a sales role/career?
- And why do most of them end up being an “Order Taker” in their sales role?
- What can you do if you are in sales, but don’t feel like a ‘natural-born salesperson’?
- What are the keys to becoming effective at sales?
- Why do sales slumps happen?
- How have buyers changed over time?
- What can business owners do to support their sales team in being more effective?
Listen to the answers to these questions and learn how to transform from being an Order Taker to Quota Breaker.