Manage episode 364814590 series 2534626
On the first Shabbat of the month, Rabbi Steve Berkson opens the floor to the local congregants and those listening online to ask questions or comment about any aspect of our belief.
Rabbi Berkson addresses topics concerning fundamental Torah-based practices and personal development, gives marital instruction, shares parental techniques, and more.
• Is there Scriptural guidance on being an organ donor? Is cremation allowed?
• What about covering my head while praying?
• How do I balance my time on Shabbat with my children?
• Why were the first-born babies killed in Egypt’s last plague?
• What’s wrong with communion?
• Doing commerce on Shabbat?
• No sex while fasting or on Shabbat?
• Covet or adultery? Controlling the desire that drives you
• Be content, but not complacent
• Revelation 20:10 – Who is being tortured and destroyed?
• What about microblading and eyebrows - is that prohibited as tattooing?
• How should we consider gentleness?
• A man is not declared right by his effort alone? (Galatians 2:15-21)
Take advantage of new teachings every week. Please click the "LIKE" button if this podcast has been a blessing.
To learn more about MTOI, visit our website, https://mtoi.org.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mtoiworldwide
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mtoi_worldwide
You can contact MTOI by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 423-250-3020.
Join us for Shabbat Services & Torah Study LIVE, streamed on our YouTube Channel every Saturday at 1:15 pm and every Friday for Torah Study Live Stream at 7:30 pm, eastern time.