How to Get Rid of Nerves in a Job Interview
Manage episode 350281935 series 1095408
Ever choke? Lay an egg so to speak?
“Me neither,” said me never.
But, let’s just say for sake of email argument, there’s a teensy-weensy possibility you might during an upcoming interview.
Does this go through your head…
What if I don’t perform well?
What if they don’t like me?
What if they ask me that silly question I always flub?
What if, what if, what if? Ba, bu, blah, blah, blah.
You are going into a future and paying a debt you don’t need to pay now or probably ever!
Not to mention, you’re not completely focused on what you should be focused on—nailing the interview!
Wanna put those nerves or anxiety in their rightful place?
Then, today’s your lucky day.
Check out this podcast on How to Get Rid of Nerves in a Job Interview.
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
- Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
- I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
- Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
- Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook.
- Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!