Manage episode 343615841 series 3011941
Guestless, we had a chat amongst ourselves and talked a lot about social housing and retrofit. Eventually, we even got on to talking about Alex's passiv shed.
We've got some links below to the things we talked about.
- A link to the BE-ST Fest 2022 web page.
- Jan Rosenow's article 'Is heating homes with hydrogen all but a pipe dream? An evidence review'.
- That Richard Seymour book: The Disenchanted Earth: Reflections on Ecosocialism & Barbarism (it's really good and a very easy read).
- Ryan Philip's blog 'Heat Pumps are not the Answer'.
- That Guardian article about how the Scottish rent cap will affect social housing.
- The white paper we wrote about how social housing could be a catalyst for the retrofit industry.
- We'll add a link to some photos of Alex's shed. Keep an eye on his LinkedIn profile.
**SOME SELF-PROMOTING CALLS TO ACTION**
We don't actually earn anything from this, and it's quite a lot of work, so we have to promote the day jobs.
- Join the AECB
- Join ACAN
- Subscribe and advertise with Passive House Plus (UK edition here too)
- Email Alex and Dan about websites, branding, and communications (email@example.com; Everything is User Experience)
**END OF SELF-PROMOTING CALLS TO ACTION**