Manage episode 365225340 series 2862188
Daniel 10:1In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a message was revealed to Daniel, whose name was called Belteshazzar. The message was true, but the appointed time was long; and he understood the message and had understanding of the vision. (Daniel 8:26, 9:22, Hab 2:2-3)
1 Kings 18: 44-46- Then it came to pass the seventh time, that he said, “There is a cloud, as small as a man’s hand, rising out of the sea!” So he said, “Go up, say to Ahab, ‘Prepare your chariot, and go down before the rain stops you.’” 45 Now it happened in the meantime that the sky became black with clouds and wind, and there was a heavy rain. So Ahab rode away and went to Jezreel. 46 Then the hand of the Lord came upon Elijah; and he girded up his loins and ran ahead of Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.
Isaiah 51:16I have put My words in your mouth; I have covered you with the shadow of My hand, That I may plantthe heavens,
Now is the time:
· Genesis 18:14 Is anything too hard for the Lord? At the appointed time I will return to you,
· Exodus 9:5 Then the Lord appointed a set time, saying, “Tomorrow the Lord will do this thing in the land.
· 2 Kings 4:17 But the woman conceived and bore a son when the appointed time had come, of which Elisha had told her.
· Galatians 4:2 but is under guardians and stewards until the time appointed by the father.
· 2 Samuel 20:5 So Amasa went to assemble the men of Judah. But he delayed longer than the set time which David had appointed him.
Matthew 15:13But He answered and said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
John 15:16 AMPCYou have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and I have appointed you [I have planted you], that you might go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and that your fruit may be lasting [that it may remain, abide],Support the show