E77: Leading with Passion & Purpose with Ronalee Zarate-Bayani
Manage episode 339137171 series 3269577
Loved this episode where I chat with former CMO of the Los Angeles Rams, Ronalee Zarate-Bayani who is now the Chief Brand Officer of Who Gives a Crap. Ronalee is a passionate innovator and inspirational leader. Both an intrapreneur and entrepreneur, she has re-imagined her roles in many companies.
Ronalee has had an entrepreneurial mindset since she was young and her love for brands has propelled her into a dynamic career. She “owns [her] authenticity” and it has led her to many diverse experiences and adventures with her family. From working at The Hershey Company, to the Los Angeles Rams, to Who Gives a Crap, she has always embraced change and enjoys pushing people to do what they love and follow their passions.
Some powerful takeaways from today’s episode:
- Finding the balance between the entrepreneurial mindset and an organization’s mindset is “where the magic happens.”
- Thinking ahead about what you want and looking back at what you have achieved, in all aspects of life, can help you feel more prepared to take a chance and change your life.
- Sometimes you have to accept the unplanned.
- Thinking about how much a company or career aligns with your personal values and priorities can help you navigate where you want to be.
- Being true to yourself and following your passions is the best way to do what you love - and you deserve it.
Ronalee’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronalee-zarate-bayani/
Who Gives a Crap Website: https://us.whogivesacrap.org/
THE RE:INVENTION EXCHANGE - for more Inspired Content, Blogs, Podcasts, RE:INVENTION Virtual Chats, or to buy a copy of my book
RE:INVENT YOUR LIFE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? visit https://www.TheReinventionExchange.com
IG: KathiSR_Chief_Reinventor FB: Kathi Sharpe-Ross or The Reinvention Exchange
LinkedIn: Kathi Sharpe-Ross Twitter: KathiSR or The Reinvention Exchange