Manage episode 301705426 series 2971361
Raising Your Frequency with Love Powered Co-Founder Anna Lozano
Episode 30: Show Notes.
I think that after the past year and a half or so, we can all agree that we are all in need of a higher frequency. Well, today you are in luck! In this episode, we chat with Anna Lozano co-founder of Love Powered Co. on all things high-frequency living. She shares how through maintaining a high frequency and listening to her intuition, the universe has led her through many uncertain but ultimately fulfilling experiences. Among these is the story of how she left a corporate dream job to become an entrepreneur, as well as the story of how her family was led to move to British Columbia and the rewarding journey that they have been on over the last few months. Anna explains how our kids already have so much mindfulness and intuition, and why we should be equipping them to not forget it. She also explains how she met Lindy Sood and came up with the idea for Love Powered Co based on what they mutually wanted for their kids. Tune in today to find out the importance of following your soul’s purpose, how discomfort leads to magic, the pros of writing down the pros and cons, the importance of raising our frequencies in light of what’s happening in the world today, and how to go about doing this. For an inspiring conversation that is sure to leave you with a higher frequency, tune in today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- How the universe led Anna Lozano and her family to move to British Columbia.
- Some background to Anna and how her family came to Canada from Poland.
- What made her leave a corporate dream job to become an entrepreneur.
- How she met Lindy Sood and came up with the idea for Love Powered Co based on what they mutually wanted for their kids.
- The importance of following your soul’s purpose and how discomfort leads to magic.
- How our kids already have so much mindfulness and intuition and the importance of equipping them to not forget it.
- Why Anna feels that the traditional education system is outdated.
- Thoughts on collaboration over competition and women entrepreneurs supporting each other.
- Anna’s passion for investing in female-funded companies that are doing good for the world.
- The courses and masterclasses that she offers.
- The importance of raising our frequencies in light of what’s happening in the world today.
- Anna’s upcoming Instagram frequency course to show people ways to raise their frequencies.
- How Anna discovered her superpower for connecting people.
- How she found the courage to follow her intuition and step out of the corporate world.
- Advice to others on how to step out of their comfort zone.
- How the worst-case scenario is not that bad and the pros of writing down the pros and cons.
- Why Anna keeps a proof journal of her wins.
- Anna’s daily self-care ritual and how this changes with the season of her life.
- The future possibility of a holistic micro-school.
“I just started putting it out there that I want to be an entrepreneur, I want to create, I want to be in charge of my future, I want to be in charge of my happiness, to be in charge of putting what I want into the world, and I want to contribute to making the world a better place.” — Anna Lozano [0:06:44]
“We both looked at our children — and we said, ‘Well, what if we raised them with this foundation of personal growth and mindfulness and affirmations and gratitude so that when they grow up, they're not undoing all the programming, but this is just their foundation?’” — Anna Lozano [0:08:42]
“With all the shifts happening in the world today, the most important work we can do right now is our own frequency. We have to keep our frequency high. We have to stay in that high vibrational standpoint, no matter what is happening outside of us.” — Anna Lozano [0:18:00]
“Whatever I'm putting out into the world is just coming back to me as a boomerang. So if my frequency has lowered, well, guess what? I'm gonna attract things, opportunities, experiences, people that are vibrating at that frequency, and I can't have that!” — Anna Lozano [0:19:29]
“Thirteen years ago, I felt it and I acted on it. And I continue to do that. It’s not that we don’t have things that feel fearful come our way, or feel scary, but I just work through it because I already have proof that it is so much better on the other side.” — Anna Lozano [0:23:14]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: