Manage episode 348222754 series 108532
Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we're excited to have ex-BigLaw recruiter Sadie Jones with us to talk about what to do when you really just need to find a job - any job.
In this episode we discuss:
- How to tell you're in the position where you might have to settle for any job
- Typically, how extensive is the job search process for law students?
- What changes to make to your job searching approach late in the game
- Getting outside help with finding a job
- When should you take a job offer that is not exactly what you want?
If you enjoy the podcast, we'd love a nice review and/or rating on Apple Podcasts (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/law-school-toolbox-podcast/id1027603976) or your favorite listening app. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website (http://lawschooltoolbox.com/contact). If you're concerned about the bar exam, check out our sister site, the Bar Exam Toolbox (http://barexamtoolbox.com/). You can also sign up for our weekly podcast newsletter (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/get-law-school-podcast-updates/) to make sure you never miss an episode!
Thanks for listening!
Alison & Lee