Manage episode 345723830 series 108532
Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today we're sharing our top 10 things to consider when preparing for your law school final exams.
In this episode we discuss:
- Making an exam calendar
- Outlining, practicing, and getting feedback
- Finding a balance between studying and class work
- Being smart about study groups
- Spending time to evaluate your Thanksgiving plans
- Preparing for exams as a marathon, not a sprint!
- Tutoring for Law School Success (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/tutoring-for-law-school-success/)
- Podcast Episode 65: How to Make a Useful Law School Outline (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/podcast-episode-65-make-a-useful-law-school-outline/)
- Podcast Episode 167: Do You Have to Join a Study Group in Law School? (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/podcast-episode-167-do-you-have-to-join-a-study-group-in-law-school/)
- Podcast Episode 213: Why Practice Is So Important in Law School (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/podcast-episode-213-why-practice-is-so-important-in-law-school/)
- Tips for Studying for a Closed Book Law School Exam (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/tips-for-studying-for-a-closed-book-exam/)
- Tips for Studying for an Open Book Law School Exam (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/tips-for-studying-for-an-open-book-exam/)
If you enjoy the podcast, we'd love a nice review and/or rating on Apple Podcasts (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/law-school-toolbox-podcast/id1027603976) or your favorite listening app. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website (http://lawschooltoolbox.com/contact). If you're concerned about the bar exam, check out our sister site, the Bar Exam Toolbox (http://barexamtoolbox.com/). You can also sign up for our weekly podcast newsletter (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/get-law-school-podcast-updates/) to make sure you never miss an episode!
Thanks for listening!
Alison & Lee