Manage episode 284222191 series 2658558
Season two begins with a discussion between Jaap Sluijter, Francisco Mazza and Henry Fischer about the unique challenges in producing The Immeasurable Podcast. Topics include:
- What makes this podcast different from the standard interview format?
- What are we trying to accomplish?
- Why are we including new content with people who aren't Krishnamurti? Why don't we just include K talks alone on our podcast channel?
- How does this related to the work of The Immeasurable and KFA (or K center)?
- Why are we interviewing people who are teachers and even considered by some as gurus?
Support the show (https://theimmeasurable.org/donate)