Manage episode 329955259 series 1412085
Cool Facts are quick hits of new human and world science curated into short bursts of information just for you. This fun compilation publishes one Friday a month.
- Drugs that cut down cancer risk by 61% aren't really drugs.
- Take the right type of Vitamin D for the most benefit.
- Stressing cells in the sauna could help reverse neurological disease.
- A new discovery in brain communication and function.
- Making stem cells younger in less time.
- Active brown fat could be a marker for pre-diabetes.
EPISODE SPONSOR: Infrared Sauna Benefits with Sunlighten. https://www.sunlighten.com/DAVE. Save up to $600 on your sauna purchase! Mention code "DaveAsprey" for discount.