Manage episode 306628914 series 2801440
Today we discuss hiding from problems and coming to terms with reality.
Welcome back to the 124th episode of the Hard Thing Podcast.
Today I share my conversation with Simon Chapple.
Here are some highlights from today's show:
- Simon's hardest thing was quitting alcohol and exploring what comes after
- We talked about the masks we wear and what we hide behind them
- We talk about how to sober up from alcohol
- We talk about how long it takes to get sober and how it differs person to person
- We talked about having a marathon mindset
- Being willing to try everything is the key
- Some things work and some don't and you have to find what works
We also got some great action items from today's guest:
Get out of denial
Get 100% clear on your values
Build your support group
Thanks for listening to the show. Make sure you subscribe so you never miss an episode.
Support the Show:
Patreon donation link:
Audible (Free Audiobook):
Share the podcast with one person who could really use it.
Leave a rating and a review.
Subscribe to the podcast so you don't miss any episodes. We are on Google Play, Apple Podcasts, and Spotify.
Buy one of our Shirts or Hoodies
Again thanks so much for listening, and stay tuned for next week. Keep doing Hard Things, and Keep Overcoming Average.