Manage episode 282985507 series 2391563
In this episode, I am speaking with Dan Kalish, DC – founder of the Kalish Institute. Dr. Kalish received his Bachelor of Arts in physiology and psychology from Antioch College and completed his chiropractic degree at Life West. We will talk about mitochondrial health and the best strategies to repair and optimize your mitochondria.
In this podcast, Dr. Kalish and I will discuss:
- The most common root causes of mitochondrial damage
- Our toxic world, and how it can affect your health
- The one little known factor in low mitochondrial health
- The best exercises to improve oxygen update
- mTOR is it good or bad for your health?