Manage episode 292808603 series 2800281
In this 50TH episode of the podcast, we'll be discussing podcasting in the classroom. We'll get into the why behind podcasting as well as the prep & tools you need to get started.
If you like what you hear, we would love it if you could share this episode with a colleague or friend. And make sure you subscribe so that you don’t miss out on any new content! And consider supporting the show by buying us a coffee or two!
We would love to hear from you – leave a comment on our website OR check out our FLIPGRID!
**For detailed show notes, please visit our website at https://edugals.com/50**
- Hosting (Buzzsprout, Anchor.fm, Soundcloud, YouTube, Google Drive)
- Recording (Audacity, GarageBand, Hindenburg, Zencastr, Screencastify)
- Equipment (USB Dynamic Mic)
- VoiceEd Radio
- Chris Nesi Podcasting Resources
- Diverse Scientist Database
- Podcasting with WeVideo
- The SHIFT Show EDU
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edugals)