Manage episode 304407745 series 2870516
It’s all about the relationship, sister! And in this episode, we dive into how to start relationships, how to nurture them, and how these relationships help you build your team (in a non-salesy way)!
In other news, there is something very exciting coming up -- I’m hosting a bootcamp and it’s all about BUILDING YOUR TEAM! Be sure to subscribe to my email to be the FIRST to know about when doors are opening.
In this episode we talk about:
- How building your team comes down to relationships.
- That relationship marketing is the case in all sales, and why it’s important.
- How the reality is, it takes time. Relationships take time, and that is OK. Be patient in the process.
- Don’t accost people!
- It’s not a blame game. Your job is to help others, not blame others on why they don’t want to do xyz thing. Nobody owes you anything. But you can serve others at a deeper level.
- Who is your ideal customer? What is it that they need and want? It’s important for you to know how to help them!
- When you show up to serve things happen organically!
- If you remember anything, remember this. Even if you don’t see results immediately, don’t give up. You don’t know what’s happening behind the scenes.
- Take the time to be present and genuinely get to know people.
- You got to show your face on social media! Get uncomfortable and do it and see your face and hear your voice! Because when they see your face they feel connected to you!
- If you’re not having conversations, you won’t be building the relationship.
- My challenge this week for you is to be intentional and authentic with the conversations you are already having.
- Let me know how it goes and DM me that you got on stories or what action you took!