Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 23, 2020 00:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 227173485 series 117514
We continue our How It’s Made series: Hannes and Artur are talking about how Juno, the company Artur works in, does product engineering.
- Multi-tiered technical support
- Git branching model
- Rolling release
- Kotlin SAM (single abstract method) issue
- Domic — UI abstraction, similar to internal Juno one
- Multi-tier architecture
- Gradle Kotlin DSL
- Juno Careers
- Artur’s slides about Juno Kotlin experiences
- Artur’s blog with details about IoC, Reactive approaches and more