Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 23, 2020 00:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 208226058 series 117514
We discussed the difference between MVP, MVVM and MVI, how to implement MVI, reusable components and how to test MVI based applications.
- Android Blueprint: ToDo App using MVI by Benoît
- droidcon NYC 2017 - Model-View-Intent for Android
- In-App Navigation with Coordinators
- droidcon SF 2017 - The Reactive Workflow Pattern Update
- Benoît's Tweet: "We see more and more "reactive" architectures on Android but I think you're doing it wrong if you have a
subscribein your presenter. Ideally, the presenter should be an ObservableTransformer."
- Unidirectional User Interface Architectures