Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 23, 2020 00:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 188902438 series 117514
In this episode we chatted with core maintainer David Karnok about the present and the future of RxJava.
In this episode Artem and Hannes chatted with David Karnok about present and future of RxJava. We discussed:
- RxJava 3 Preview
- Kaushik Gopal's blog post: RxJava 1 -> RxJava 2 (Understanding the Changes)
- Artem Zinnatullin's Reply to Kaushik Gopal's aricle: "RxJava 1 -> RxJava 2 (Understanding the Changes)"
- Kotlin Coroutines
- Reagent: Experiments for future reactive libraries by using Kotlin Coroutines by Jake Wharton
- RxJava vs. Kotlin Coroutines, a quick look by David Karnok
- Rewriting RxJava with Kotlin Coroutines? by David Karnok
- Interoperation between RxJava and Kotlin Coroutines by David Karnok
- Episode 3 of The Context Podcast featuring David Karnok
- RxJava Documentation: Backpressure
- Reactive Programming with JDK 9 Flow API
- Kotlin Slack