Manage episode 346113423 series 45939
Friday - Clark Stinks day! Christa shares Clark Stinks posts with Clark. Submit yours at Clark.com/ClarkStinks. Also - Return policies are different this holiday season. Rapid changes are underway and vary from retailer to retailer, online vs in-store. What to know before any purchase.
Mentioned on the show:
- What Is a 403(b) and How Does It Work?
- 8 of the Best High-Yield Online Savings Accounts in 2022
- How To Find a Trustworthy Mechanic
- The era of free returns may be coming to an end. Here's why retailers have started charging return fees — and how you can avoid them.
- Just keep your returns: Stores weigh paying you not to bring back unwanted items
- Which Documents Should You Keep and for How Long?
- How Long Do You Need To Keep Tax Documents?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices