Manage episode 344623537 series 45939
Job scams work both ways. The pandemic move to online recruitment has led to some pitfalls for both job seekers and employers. What to know about fake jobs and fake applicants - and a Clark smart key rule for landing a real job. Also, do you know what your colleagues earn doing the same work as you? The movement toward pay transparency has begun.
- Fake Jobs - Fake Applicants!: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Pay Transparency: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- The rise of 'bait-and-switch' job interviews
- That's not a real job opening: Some companies are posting 'ghost jobs'
- How To Prevent, Report and Repair Identity Theft
- How To Freeze Your Credit With Experian, Equifax and TransUnion
- Credit Karma vs. Credit Sesame: Is One Better Than the Other?
- Should I Get an Umbrella Insurance Policy?
- Personal Umbrella - Insurance - Clark Howard Community
- Costco vs. Sam's Club Credit Cards Comparison: Which Is Better?
- What Is a 403(b) and How Does It Work?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices